Digital Tulip works with multiple broadcast companies across the country. We provide the blueprint and tactics to efficiently execute a digital business inside any media company. We work in partnership with organizations, offering support and training to generate revenue faster. The real advantage of working with us…there is no trial and error. We have a PROVEN formula of success. FAST success.
Here is a case study of a broadcast television company (NBC and CBS affiliate) that we’ve been working with over the last 18 months. Every department at this station embraced digital as part of its daily routine. News talent took on responsibility for posting more content to the web, the entire sales team was held accountable for selling digital, and the leadership team was fully supportive of the station’s digital initiatives. This is what it takes to truly build a digital presence and digital revenue division. Teamwork. Leadership. Hard Work.
In July of 2013, the station’s website analytics showed 58,000 users and 217,000 page views. But, by December 2014, and after a complete site redesign last summer, their website now has over 275,000 users and over 2 million page views per month. That’s a 475% growth in the station’s online presence and online news consumption! Additionally, built from the ground up…in January of 2014 this station launched a full service digital agency.
Station sales revenue quick stats:
- 38% profit margin with over $206,000 cash flow (year 1 – in 2014)
- As of January 16, 2015, currently at 70% of 2014 finish gross revenue
- Current Q1 pace is 200% of 2014 Q1 finish
- Sales team activated over 140 digital clients
- Now selling 13 different digital products and agency services
- Currently achieving an 85% renewal rate of digital clients
- Broadcast advertisers, who bought digital, doubled their spend with the station from 2013 to 2014
Are YOUR stations producing a 38% digital profit margin? Ready to grow? Connect with Digital Tulip.
Click here to learn more: https://digitaltulip.com/media-consulting/