Have you heard of the benefits of using Facebook pixels? Facebook just released this info-graphic on what you need to be doing to utilize this powerful piece of code. It enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences. Using the Facebook pixel, you can track and use the actions people take on your website to build more effective advertising campaigns.
Better advertising every step of the way
Find people who will love your business
- View Audience Insights to get rich insights about the people who visit your website
- Create a Lookalike Audience to find more people who are similar to your existing customers
Grow interest for your products and services
- Retarget Custom Audiences of people who have shown interest on your website
- Create relevant Dynamic Ads based on the products people have viewed on your website
Drive more sales at an efficient cost
- Optimize your ad delivery to people who are likely to take action
- Use automatic bidding to optimize your bids for the most conversions possible within your budget
- Track the number of conversions your ads drive and calculate your return on investment
We’re using Facebook tracking pixels for our client’s campaigns and it’s impressive to see the results. As we drive more and more people to your website with other online marketing campaigns, let’s re-target them socially to drive more engagement. Only 3% of website visitors convert on your website. What’s your plan for the other 97%? We like to increase the sophistication level for our clients and help them capture their whole audience for a higher return on investment.