Skip to main content

How to Optimize Your Ad Campaign’s Return on Investment through Facebook’s Pixel

By July 20, 2016Uncategorized

Have you heard of the benefits of using Facebook pixels? Facebook just released this info-graphic on what you need to be doing to utilize this powerful piece of code. It enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences. Using the Facebook pixel, you can track and use the actions people take on your website to build more effective advertising campaigns.

Better advertising every step of the way

Advertise to people who are interested in your products by creating a Lookalike Audience

Find people who will love your business

The Facebook pixel makes it easy to learn more about the people who visit your website, and build new audiences of similar people who are likely to be interested in your products or services.
  • View Audience Insights to get rich insights about the people who visit your website
  • Create a Lookalike Audience to find more people who are similar to your existing customers
Use Facebook Pixel to re-target customers with Custom Audiences

Grow interest for your products and services

When someone visits your website after clicking a Facebook ad, they may not always complete an action like making a purchase. The Facebook pixel allows you to re-engage those visitors to grow interest and encourage them to take an action.
  • Retarget Custom Audiences of people who have shown interest on your website
  • Create relevant Dynamic Ads based on the products people have viewed on your website
Optimize and measure your Facebook ad for effective campaigns

Drive more sales at an efficient cost

The Facebook pixel gives you access to more ways to optimize and measure your ads, so you can run more efficient campaigns and make the most of your budget.
  • Optimize your ad delivery to people who are likely to take action
  • Use automatic bidding to optimize your bids for the most conversions possible within your budget
  • Track the number of conversions your ads drive and calculate your return on investment


We’re using Facebook tracking pixels for our client’s campaigns and it’s impressive to see the results.  As we drive more and more people to your website with other online marketing campaigns, let’s re-target them socially to drive more engagement. Only 3% of website visitors convert on your website.  What’s your plan for the other 97%?  We like to increase the sophistication level for our clients and help them capture their whole audience for a higher return on investment.