You can have the best product, website, brand, and marketing strategy, but if you have unhappy, subpar, frustrated people with broken or missing systems, business success will be a challenge to achieve. It doesn’t have to be this way. Just like everything else in operating a business, it can be hard to solve people and leadership challenges. We have some of the best talent to help you with Human Capital concerns—leadership issues, staffing problems, business morale, goal setting, communication, team building, to the every-day Human Resources tasks.
Your people are 100% unique to your business. You might need executive-level leadership training or simply be a first-time business owner trying to figure out who to hire for the front desk. We can operate and communicate on a very high corporate-level, tackling the large complex problems of a mega-corporation, but are nimble enough to help the smallest business start-up.
- Learn how to inspire and motivate others
- Improve communication skills & tactics
- Increase knowledge on how to build and maintain trust
- Gain and practice interpersonal skills
- Learn how to collaborate more effectively to take on complex challenges
- Conflict resolution & relationship skills
- How to build and maintain a dream team
- Employee retention
- Interviewing employee candidates to set them up for success
- Defining unique job descriptions and employee role/responsibility
- Help create employee compensation plans/incentives/motivation
- Employee realignment – utilizing current talent to highest level
- Strategic, motivational team & executive retreats
- Clarity of overall organizational chart structure to be efficient and get the best out of your talent
- Leadership & personal transformation
- Improve critical thinking skills
- Accelerate your own ability to learn
- C-suite Leadership Skills Development
- New Executive Skills Development
- Relationship skills and management
- Bust through burn out
- Define leadership purpose and personal brand/essence
Learn more about some of our other services
Molly Rudberg, is an executive coach, people consultant and leadership expert with clients in the United States and Europe. She specializes in helping executives, teams, and organizations identify and remove roadblocks to productivity. Her approach focuses on improving an organization’s bottom line while strengthening the skills and relationships of its people.
In practice for the past 17 years, Molly works with a wide variety of clients in verticals such as e-commerce, marketing, hospitality, real estate, healthcare, and technology. She is a sought after “fixer” for VC and PE groups who need help with the leadership teams within their investment portfolios. In addition to co-authoring “From the Yoga Mat to the Corner Office” (a book about integrating proven mindfulness techniques into management practices), she has been an invited faculty member at Dominican University in Illinois. Prior to the advent of the “Plague Year” of 2020, Molly was a frequent workshop leader and public speaker. Clients and audiences have described her work as “transformative”, “captivating”, and “wildly effective”. Her goal is to continue to live up to the high standards of her corporate and individual clients.