“Branding is the single most important investment you can make for your business”
— STEVE FORBES
At Digital Tulip we understand the serious business of branding. It influences your bottomline more than you might think. Driven by values and purpose, branding sets the stage for your audience to experience a glimpse of who you are, and the value you bring to the table. A branded experience makes your customer feel special at every stage of their journey. It deepens the relationship with your customer because of how your brand makes them feel. This builds customer loyalty, that essentially builds the bottomline.
There are numerous pieces to a successful brand strategy. Your brand identity and brand position are the two power sources—but the key is cohesion. Standing out in your space is not just about being noticed, it’s about being remembered. A “memorable” brand creates familiarity in the mind of your audience. Repetition is essential, but it’s only successful if the look, tone and message at every touchpoint are cohesive, so no matter what platform, deliverable, or marketing material you put out there, they know it’s YOUR brand. From the initial concept to final execution, big or small, every brand detail matters, especially your brand identity. In our current digital world, visuals are vital with just nano-seconds to attract a customer to your brand.
From business launch to growth and expansion, Digital Tulip has successfully helped clients launch a new brand or transform an existing one in order to maximize their investment. Our attention to every detail, the creativity and strategic thinking are definitely part of our successful process.
Branding is not a short-term expense. It’s an investment that pays for itself in the long run and helps your business grow beyond
Our Tulip Branding Services Include:
- Brand Audit: review the business name in relationship to the brand, assess logo meaning and value, review brand position, messaging, colors, cohesion, interior, signage, marketing materials (website, domain, print, office materials, social media…) and more
- Brand Positioning: Identifying the essence of a business and defining the contextual brand, language and voice, that properly communicates to your target audience: Differentiator development, tagline development
- Brand Identity: Logo design, color palette, font selection, brand enhancements, custom designed illustrations, patterns and graphic elements
Branded Website Design and Brand Voice:
- Brand Language & voice Development: Professional brand-centric copywriting that generates emotion, interest, audience engagement and leads
- Comprehensive Website Design: Developing the correct theme, navigation, SEO and specifications to fit the brand and business needs, design-rich website headers and backdrop. layered brand illustrations, patterns, graphic elements
- Photography and Videography Services: Stock purchases or customized photo shoots with photoshoot management and guidance
- Print: Office materials, business cards, stationary packages, cards, labels, menu, brochures, etc.
- Advertising & Marketing Campaigns: Print or digital ads, events, promotions, email blasts, social media, mailers, billboards, etc.
- Signage: Indoor, outdoor, flat, dimensional, lighted, unique materials, vehicle signage, etc.
- Environment Design: Incorporate brand design into an office or interior space in a unique way: door, desk or surface wraps, wall treatments, wall art, etc.
- Swag and Merchandise: Retail bags, tissue paper, candles, logo ribbon, product package design, membership & gift cards, merchandise, etc.
- Wearables: Uniforms, tees, button collar, scrubs, caps, etc.
- Custom illustration or artwork
Graphic Design and Print Management Services:
- Graphic Design: From visual concepts through final files, our design team integrates your brand in interesting, inviting, engaging, and sometimes surprising ways for your customers.
- Printing or Production Services: Our team can handle all the details of paper selection, pricing and ordering all your printed materials while also ensuring quality, correct color usage and perfection delivered right to your door.
- Branded Interior Design: We collaborate with professional interior designers to make your business space and brand seamlessly look and feel like one. We have a select few that we recommend to our clients if an interior designer is wanted or requested. Professional interior design services can be done in person or virtually: space layout, design, paint colors, furniture and accessory procurement, etc.
Fill out the form below or call us at 859-327-4242 to start the process and schedule a one-hour, no-cost, no-obligation strategy session where we can decide how to proceed.